Bring your lessons to life by creating unique manipulatives, cutouts and bulletin board displays for a hands-on, interactive learning experience. The first electronic die-cutter designed specifically for schools, the Cutout Maker automatically cuts letters and numbers, manipulatives, curriculum-rich shapes and bulletin board collections from construction paper, cold-laminated construction paper, cardstock and bond paper. More than 3,800 shapes, 14 fonts and 173 collections are available in the form of intricate, scalable VariQuest eDies (electronic dies) that range from 1” to 17 ½” in size.
Save staff time by quickly and easily creating manipulatives, cutouts and bulletin board displays for a hands-on, interactive learning experience.
- Engage visual, kinesthetic and tactile learners with manipulatives and cutouts.
- Illustrate complex concepts with engaging cutout collections to raise student success.
- Create word walls with words formed by automatically connected letters.
- Save money with the versatility and scalability of the electronic die-cuts.
- Help teachers save time on lesson preparations by eliminating the need to hand-cut or use a manual die-cut machine.
- Eliminate the need to re-cut laminated cutouts, instead, laminate a sheet of construction paper and electronically cut the laminated paper into your desired shapes.